06/01/2010

Shopping Syndrome

I don't go shopping often. But I do go shopping way too often than necessary for a poor student.

But it was important! I was all out of aran yarn that I need for square swap on Ravelry. But, seriously, Hobbycraft stock an abysmal variety of yarn so there wasn't much to choose from. There were plenty on DK yarns and chunky yarns, but hardly any in the middle.

Anyway, onto my purchases...


Two gorgeous skeins of a multicoloured DK yarn in blue tones. (Okay, this was for me...)



Aran yarn in cream and red. I'm going to use these for my square swap.


Crochet hooks in 2.5mm and 5mm. I'm trying my hand at amigurumi so I needed a smaller hook. Not sure what the 5mm hook will be used for yet. Maybe a few hats?


Hemp cord! Curse my new addiction to Chinese knotted jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment